I wasnt logged in
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

castledoom.com -> Castelain's Office

#1:  Author: SirGawainLocation: Monterrey, Mexico PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 pm
    —
wow, no wonder why the thread light thingies didnīt show up, i wasnīt logging in auto anymore! Shocked Very Happy

#2:  Author: ExarKunLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:55 am
    —
You have no idea how often that happens to me, but usally I find it before it annoys me. First time though it happened took me about 3-5 hours to notice, only reason I noticed cause I saw "last post by" change in several areas and my yellow light didn't come on, then I noticed.

#3:  Author: s_stabeler PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:15 am
    —
it happens most often when you log into the testf orum, as if you do that, it logs you out here. as a matter of fact, i need to check the test forum......

#4:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:46 am
    —
There is no test forum. I rolled it into here a week ago. Didnt you notice the new header?

That probably logged everyone out.

#5:  Author: s_stabeler PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:58 am
    —
oh. I didn't know. that explains it then. and i noticed it, but didn't think it meant it had been merged.

#6:  Author: ExarKunLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:13 am
    —
I've been wondering if you merged, noticed a lot of new tweaks and wasn't sure if you did it or not. This site is just getting better and better every day.

#7:  Author: s_stabeler PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:30 am
    —
yep.amI the only one so far that'snoticed you get TWG bucks from the TWG section, not JJ bucks?

castledoom.com -> Castelain's Office

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Page 1 of 1